- Yoga can be performed in the morning and evening, but morning time is better with empty stomach.
- A place should be clean, peaceful and schedules for performing asanas.
- Clothes should be comfortable.
- Perform all asanas on soft mat or blanket.
- Food should be taken at least half an hour after performing Yoga.
- Exhale while bending forward and inhale while moving backward.
- Breath through nose only.
- At end of the Yoga session, Savasana should be done for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Take bath after 15 -20 minutes of Yoga session, when body temp becomes normals.
Yoga & Rules