This course is a 10 days intensive residential meditation course, it is designed for those who want to explore Meditation more deeply as a practice for themselves. While the course focuses on meditation, students will be encouraged towards gaining in depth knowledge of yoga and the practice of yoga asanas will be used as a necessary tool to prepare the body, energy, and mind for true meditation. In the end of the course you will receive a 100 level Meditation Certification from Meditation Alliance International. This course is available to all, even beginners, irrespective of experience or practice.
100 LEVEL CERTIFIED MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
Basic Training for Self Practitioners.
- Foundation Studies
- Earn Credit towards higher level courses
- Gain insight into Meditation
- Study the Theory and Practice
- Understand the philosophy behind meditation
* Includes: Full board accommodation in double-occupancy rooms with vegetarian breakfast lunch and dinner, all teachings and training manuals, certification.
- Daily meditation and yoga classes
- Daily theory classes
- Training manuals and books
- Mantra meditation and Yoga Nidra practice
- 100 level Meditation Alliance International® certificate
- 100 level Meditation Alliance International® certificate
- 9 nights’ accommodation in a double occupancy room
- Daily delicious vegetarian meals
- Required books and teaching manuals
- Training handbook
- 06:00 – 06:30: Personal practice
- 06:30 – 08:00: Meditative Yoga class
- 08:00 – 09:00: Breakfast
- 10:00 – 12:00: Theory class
- 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch
- 13:00 – 17:00: Personal study and practice time
- 17:30 – 19:30: Yogic Meditation class
- 19:30 – 20:00: Dinner
- 20:00 – 20:30: Mantra meditation
- 20:30 – 06:00: Rest
* subject to last minute changes
TIME meditation means Transformational Integral Meditation Education. It combines physical meditation, prana meditation, mind meditation and psychic meditation as well as other techniques aimed at transforming oneself and connecting one with the higher Self. TIME Meditation leads to a permanent shift in consciousness that is moving and transcending continuously towards the larger truths of life.
Practicing meditation induces harmony and peace, helping and supporting the endeavour to evolve constantly towards a positive manifestation of higher forces in practical life.
Meditation, Yoga Nidra, and various relaxation techniques are included in the Meditation Teacher Training course in order to give you an experience of your pure nature, in which your ego dissolves and you’ll find inner silence. You will be introduced to dynamic and still meditation. In addition to this, you will learn a variety of tools to help unlock your inner wisdom and access your true potential.
The science of sound vibrations will be explored during the teacher training. Chanting Mantras generates vibrations which are fundamental tools for altering the psyche and producing a tranquil and balanced mind. In yogic practices, the growth of awareness progresses with the help of these vibrations. By cleansing the mind with mantras, decision making becomes clearer and observation power is awakened.
Purification leads to improved concentration and a calm focused mind. Mantras will be translated and clearly explained.
Asana training and practice is your opportunity to examine the asanas in depth and learn the science behind the physical practice. The proposed asanas are suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced and offer a holistic approach to health while focusing on chakra activation and energy circulation in the bodies.
Two asana classes are suggested daily, as a body meditation for your personal purification and development which are indispensable to induce the true state of meditation. You also have the opportunity to get supervised teaching practice. Additionally to the meditation knowledge, you will come away with a thorough understanding of the asana sequences and the physical and spiritual aspects of yoga.
Discover the healing potential of your breath. Breathing techniques are an essential component of Hatha yoga and its benefits include improved concentration, more energy, deeper sleep, and reduced stress levels. Not only does it feed the brain, it also revitalizes the body since breath is the bridge between the body and the mind and establishing this bridge is one of the keys to successful meditation.
Unveil the true purpose of Meditation for yourself and transpose it into your practical life.
- The dual nature of the consciousness: Apara and Para dimensions of the Self and their relationship.
- Relationship between the yogic bodies and chakras: the layers of human existence.
- The impurities of all layers of existence and their effect in practical life.
- Specific purification techniques applied to all dimensions of existence.
- Meditation-oriented approach to the functioning of the physical body.
- Prana body-related systems and specific approach towards meditation.
- The internal mechanisms of the Mental body.
- Psychic body and heart-oriented meditation practices.
- Dynamic and still meditation techniques and practices.
- The science of energy flow in the bodies.
- In depth study of the mechanisms of life energy flow in the yogic bodies.
- Pranayama technical and practice.
- Invocation of the Divine light through mantras.
- Mantras for relaxation.
- Element mantras for the chakras.
- Introduction to TIME Meditation.
- Study of the ancient philosophies behind the modern practices of meditation.
- Inner wisdom – how to access and activate your own inner guidance.
- Yoga Nidra for specific aims.
- Basic Transformational Yoga® sequence practice and technical aspects.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a 100 level Meditation Alliance International certificate that acknowledges your participation and your in-depth understanding of meditation techniques to practice for yourself and broaden your consciousness. To be able to teach confidently to others, self practices and inner experiences are needed, 200 level courses are also available for that.